What Materials Are Used For The Ship Rubber Fender?
The ship rubber fender is made of specialty latex. Some of the non-rubber components in the latex are left in the solid natural rubber. Natural rubber contains about 98% of rubber and 6% of non rubber. The proportion of these components may be different, but they are basically within the scope, because of different production methods, different origins and even different growing seasons.
Alba can promote vulcanization and retard aging of rubber. On the other hand, the protein has strong water absorption, and can make the rubber mildew and reduce insulation. Protein also has the defect of increasing thermogenesis.
Acetone extracts are high-grade fatty acids and steroids, some of which act as natural antioxidants and accelerators, and some of which help powdered complexes disperse in the mixing process and soften the raw rubber.
Ash content contains mainly magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate, and a small amount of copper, manganese and other metal compounds. Since these metal ions can promote rubber aging, their content should be controlled.
When the moisture content in the rubber of the ship rubber fender is not more than 5%, it can be volatilized during processing, but when the moisture content is too high, it will not only make the raw rubber easy to mold during storage, but also affect the processing of rubber, such as mixing agent easy to agglomerate. During the process of calendering and extrusion, bubbles are produced easily, and bubbles or sponge shapes are formed during the curing process.
- February 9, 2018When the inflatable rubber fender is leaking, we usually have to do the following treatment. To find a place to support the jack, pressure is required to reach 8 to 16 kg per square centimeter (for ex...view
- August 9, 2018Rubber Pads for Railway Tracks 1. Overview of rubber pads for railway tracksRubber pads for railway tracks (hereinafter referred to as "rubber pads") is an important part of track structure. It is ...view
- November 3, 2017In October 19, 2017 we participated in the 2017 -21 China (Tianjin) International Offshore Engineering Equipment & Port Machinery Exposition, this exhibition is from Germany, the United States, Fr...view
- March 27, 2018Since the rubber fenders were introduced into China from the mid-1980s, they have been used for supporting ports, docks and some ships. Since the collapse of Jiujiang Bridge in June 2007, the collisio...view
- July 10, 2018The various types and features of the rubber fender are described as follows:1) cylindrical type rubber fender: It has low pressure, small surface pressure and reasonable energy absorption. When berth...view
- July 10, 2018The damping cushions and buffer blocks used in the construction of the bridge house bases of the company are made of stainless steel wire made of special rubber materials. This material has the charac...view