What Materials Are Used For The Ship Rubber Fender?
The ship rubber fender is made of specialty latex. Some of the non-rubber components in the latex are left in the solid natural rubber. Natural rubber contains about 98% of rubber and 6% of non rubber. The proportion of these components may be different, but they are basically within the scope, because of different production methods, different origins and even different growing seasons.
Alba can promote vulcanization and retard aging of rubber. On the other hand, the protein has strong water absorption, and can make the rubber mildew and reduce insulation. Protein also has the defect of increasing thermogenesis.
Acetone extracts are high-grade fatty acids and steroids, some of which act as natural antioxidants and accelerators, and some of which help powdered complexes disperse in the mixing process and soften the raw rubber.
Ash content contains mainly magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate, and a small amount of copper, manganese and other metal compounds. Since these metal ions can promote rubber aging, their content should be controlled.
When the moisture content in the rubber of the ship rubber fender is not more than 5%, it can be volatilized during processing, but when the moisture content is too high, it will not only make the raw rubber easy to mold during storage, but also affect the processing of rubber, such as mixing agent easy to agglomerate. During the process of calendering and extrusion, bubbles are produced easily, and bubbles or sponge shapes are formed during the curing process.
- June 14, 2018Usage:1. Docks, ship fenders.2. It is suitable for gravity type and Dun Wharf, especially for large tidal bores.3. It is especially suitable for ship fenders.Besides, floating fenders are more adaptab...view
- March 29, 2018The main reasons causing damage to dock fenders are in the aspects of design, construction and use management. As long as we do a good job in these three areas, we can effectively avoid or reduce dama...view
- November 3, 2017Maritime fender is installed on wharf or ship to absorb collision energy between ship and dock or ship when landing or mooring, and protect ship and wharf from damage.Generally, oak fenders can be div...view
- February 4, 2018Generally, according to the structure, the rubber fender can be divided into two categories: floating rubber fender and solid rubber fender.Solid rubber fender (non-floating type) has a longer applica...view
- March 26, 2018In view of the recent problems with many new customers purchasing boat rubber fenders, the following suggestions are proposed when dismantling the existing marine rubber fenders and problems that are ...view
- July 10, 2018The role of the bridge damping block is to connect. The bridge rubber damping block is installed on the pier and the top supports the upper structure of the bridge. The function of the shock-absorbing...view