What Materials Are Used For The Ship Rubber Fender?
The ship rubber fender is made of specialty latex. Some of the non-rubber components in the latex are left in the solid natural rubber. Natural rubber contains about 98% of rubber and 6% of non rubber. The proportion of these components may be different, but they are basically within the scope, because of different production methods, different origins and even different growing seasons.
Alba can promote vulcanization and retard aging of rubber. On the other hand, the protein has strong water absorption, and can make the rubber mildew and reduce insulation. Protein also has the defect of increasing thermogenesis.
Acetone extracts are high-grade fatty acids and steroids, some of which act as natural antioxidants and accelerators, and some of which help powdered complexes disperse in the mixing process and soften the raw rubber.
Ash content contains mainly magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate, and a small amount of copper, manganese and other metal compounds. Since these metal ions can promote rubber aging, their content should be controlled.
When the moisture content in the rubber of the ship rubber fender is not more than 5%, it can be volatilized during processing, but when the moisture content is too high, it will not only make the raw rubber easy to mold during storage, but also affect the processing of rubber, such as mixing agent easy to agglomerate. During the process of calendering and extrusion, bubbles are produced easily, and bubbles or sponge shapes are formed during the curing process.
- April 14, 2018Rubber fenders have high suction and reaction forces during the process of use, so the effectiveness of protection that we can achieve is particularly strong when using them. At the time of manufactur...view
- May 28, 2018The rubber fender, also known as the rubber wood, is installed on the wharf or the ship to absorb the collision energy between the ship and the wharf or on landing or mooring, in order to protect the ...view
- July 10, 2018The various types and features of the rubber fender are described as follows:1) cylindrical type rubber fender: It has low pressure, small surface pressure and reasonable energy absorption. When berth...view
- November 3, 2017Maritime fender is installed on wharf or ship to absorb collision energy between ship and dock or ship when landing or mooring, and protect ship and wharf from damage.Generally, oak fenders can be div...view
- March 26, 2018Boat rubber fender installations generally use manual operations. Before the installation of the boat fender on the ship, a hanging ladder or hanging basket is hung on the front of the wharf so that t...view
- August 9, 2018absorption of products; In compression fender series, arch fender (TD-BB) has high energy absorption per unit weight.2) Good anchorage, applicable to ships, wharves, shipyards, etc., with a wide range...view