As a large-scale ship fender device, since it is equipped with a crash plate that makes the outer plate of the vessel with low pressure, it has a complicated structure compared to the conventional universal fender. And when the structure is damaged, it does not provide protection for the safe docking. In order to make it safe for long-term use, the rubber fender system must be checked regularly.
After the fenders are installed, the initial three vessels should be inspected each time when they are docked. After that, they are checked once a month.
1.Check whether the anchor bolts
for mounting the fender body and the bolts fixing the baffle plate are loose. If there is any looseness, fix the bolts and pads with spot welds after tightening.
2. Check if there are any abnormalities for the fender body such as cracks, cuts, etc. If there is a deep crack, please contact our company in time.
3. Check if there is any depression, crack or corrosion in the anti-shock plate. If the anti-shock plate has dents, cracks, or corrosion, contact our company. In order to prevent rust in the anti-shock plate, carry out anti-corrosion treatment as far as possible once a year. .
4. Check whether the anti-dash plate leans forward. The accumulation of material on the inside of the anti-dash plate tends to cause forward rake, so remove as much as possible the inside of the anti-dash plate.
5. Check whether the surface of the anti-flushing plate is scratched, crushed, etc. The bad panel should be replaced in time.
6. Inspect the installation fenders to see if there is any crack in the concrete. The cracks should be dealt with by the civil engineering department.
7. Check whether there is any abnormality in the rubber fender elastic parts of the pylon and anti-shunt plate. If any abnormality occurs, it shall be promptly handled and replaced.