What Materials Are Used For The Ship Rubber Fender?
The ship rubber fender is made of specialty latex. Some of the non-rubber components in the latex are left in the solid natural rubber. Natural rubber contains about 98% of rubber and 6% of non rubber. The proportion of these components may be different, but they are basically within the scope, because of different production methods, different origins and even different growing seasons.
Alba can promote vulcanization and retard aging of rubber. On the other hand, the protein has strong water absorption, and can make the rubber mildew and reduce insulation. Protein also has the defect of increasing thermogenesis.
Acetone extracts are high-grade fatty acids and steroids, some of which act as natural antioxidants and accelerators, and some of which help powdered complexes disperse in the mixing process and soften the raw rubber.
Ash content contains mainly magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate, and a small amount of copper, manganese and other metal compounds. Since these metal ions can promote rubber aging, their content should be controlled.
When the moisture content in the rubber of the ship rubber fender is not more than 5%, it can be volatilized during processing, but when the moisture content is too high, it will not only make the raw rubber easy to mold during storage, but also affect the processing of rubber, such as mixing agent easy to agglomerate. During the process of calendering and extrusion, bubbles are produced easily, and bubbles or sponge shapes are formed during the curing process.
- October 24, 2018As the production technology of the rubber fender becomes more and more mature, the industry also has a better understanding of which ships rubber fender is suitable for.view
- June 14, 2018Foam-filled fenders are defined as an important buffer medium for ship-to-ship berths and ship-to-dock. It is mainly applied to the buffering and protection of ships, offshore facilities, offshore pla...view
- March 27, 2018In the bridge project, bearings need to be set at both ends of the beam bridge span. The main function of the bearing is to reliably transmit all loads (including dead load and live load) on the span ...view
- March 29, 20181. Processing of inlay reinforcement plateThere are currently four main methods for steel plate-rubber bonding: rigid adhesive bonding, phosphorus sulfide direct bonding, isocyanate bonding, and comme...view
- March 26, 2018Boat rubber fender installations generally use manual operations. Before the installation of the boat fender on the ship, a hanging ladder or hanging basket is hung on the front of the wharf so that t...view
- October 23, 2018There are many kinds of rubber fenders. With the progress of technology and the application of new materials, it is believed that the rubber fender will make further breakthroughs in the near future.view