What Materials Are Used For The Ship Rubber Fender?
The ship rubber fender is made of specialty latex. Some of the non-rubber components in the latex are left in the solid natural rubber. Natural rubber contains about 98% of rubber and 6% of non rubber. The proportion of these components may be different, but they are basically within the scope, because of different production methods, different origins and even different growing seasons.
Alba can promote vulcanization and retard aging of rubber. On the other hand, the protein has strong water absorption, and can make the rubber mildew and reduce insulation. Protein also has the defect of increasing thermogenesis.
Acetone extracts are high-grade fatty acids and steroids, some of which act as natural antioxidants and accelerators, and some of which help powdered complexes disperse in the mixing process and soften the raw rubber.
Ash content contains mainly magnesium phosphate and calcium phosphate, and a small amount of copper, manganese and other metal compounds. Since these metal ions can promote rubber aging, their content should be controlled.
When the moisture content in the rubber of the ship rubber fender is not more than 5%, it can be volatilized during processing, but when the moisture content is too high, it will not only make the raw rubber easy to mold during storage, but also affect the processing of rubber, such as mixing agent easy to agglomerate. During the process of calendering and extrusion, bubbles are produced easily, and bubbles or sponge shapes are formed during the curing process.
- July 10, 2018Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) material is a prominent new type of environmental protection material. It is mainly divided into polyolefins (TPV, TPO), polyurethanes (TPU), polyesters (TPEE), polyvinyl...view
- February 4, 2018With the development of shipping industry, there is more and more demand for quay and marine fenders, thus the requirements for fender functions are also getting higher than before. Among various fend...view
- February 9, 2018The various types and features of the rubber fender are described as follows:1) cylindrical type rubber fender: It has low pressure, small surface pressure and reasonable energy absorption. When berth...view
- July 10, 2018The importance of the safety of rubber fenders quality With the development of China's shipping industry, the demand for quay and marine fenders is becoming more and more, and the requirements for fe...view
- March 27, 2018Since the rubber fenders were introduced into China from the mid-1980s, they have been used for supporting ports, docks and some ships. Since the collapse of Jiujiang Bridge in June 2007, the collisio...view
- October 24, 2018The rubber fenders in our impression are generally black, but are the black ones the same?view