The pneumatic rubber fender
uses compressed air as buffer medium to absorb the impact energy of the ship, so that the ship can be flexible and soft when it is docked, so as to prevent collision. Thus, it is widely used in the transfer operation and ship docking operation among ships.
The advantages of the pneumatic rubber fender:
1. It absorbs high impact energy. It has a strong backlash against the ship and a stronger protection capacity of the sides of the ship.
2. Its installation is simple and it is less difficult to operate.
3. With light weight, it is economical and practical. Compared with the traditional one, it is more convenient and lighter in weight.
4. With good elasticity, it will not produce permanent deformation.
5. Its performance remains stable during tilt compression.
Main application areas: tankers, container ships, yachts, offshore platforms, large-sized docks, large piers of military port wharfs and so on.
The features of the pneumatic rubber fender:
1. High absorption energy
The absorption energy is the main technical performance index of fender apparatus. As the tonnage of ships grows, the collision energy of ships contacting the shore wall or other vessels increases exponentially when in docking operation. The high impact energy must be dependent on the full deformation of the fender and enough contact area to absorb it. Shunde Sea rubber ship fender uses internal compressed air as the buffer medium to absorb the ship's impact energy; and its elasticity is very good.
2. Ultra-low reverse pressure
The pneumatic fender is filled with low-pressure gas. In the compression deformation, the increase in internal pressure is limited. Because of the large contact area, the unit pressure acting on the hull surface is very low. Compared with other fenders, it produces a much lower reverse pressure.
3. Tilt contact and good adaptability
To the ship, it must have a certain angle to shore up and the possibility of connecting sides. The pneumatic fender of Shunde Sea is much more adaptable to tilt contact than other fenders.
4. The floating performance is good and it can not be affected by tidal
range. Its fender can be maintained at the ideal water level.
The pneumatic fender can float on the water (over 50% of the total volume). With the tide fluctuations, its position relative to sides of the ship will not change. Especially when the ship sways with the wave undulation, the cylindrical pneumatic fender will roll with it and the friction is small. Therefore, it will not damage the coating on the hull surface, but also can play the role of damping and vibration reduction.
5. Both sides of the fender are with the flanges produced by special materials, with acid and alkali resistance, anti-oxidation and not easy to rust.
6. The pneumatic fender is easy to install and widely used in all kinds of ships, large wharves off the sea, and wharves with large tidal range.
China's current rubber fenders and other shipbuilding industry, on one hand, produce various tools for the maritime transport and marine resources development industry; on the other hand, shipbuilding industry is one of our main providers of navy equipment. The industry is in a fairly high strategic position.