How to Transport and Store Rubber Fenders?
1. The transportation method of rubber fender is car transportation.
2. During the loading and unloading process, the fender shall be adopted the correct lifting method, shall be kept clean, shall not fall into a collision, and shall be stably placed without a hard object hook, thorn, plan, or fender.
3. The goods that have been placed are to be solid to ensure that the goods does not shift or loose during the transport process.
4. After the goods arrive at the designated site, unload them with suitable lifting equipment to avoid damage and collision.
5. When storing rubber fender products, avoid direct sunlight, avoid rain and snow, and avoid contact with acids, alkaline, oils, organic solvents, and other substances. The temperature of the stock is kept at -15°C to 40°C, 1 meter away from the heat source.
6. The storage space of the fenders is approximately 400 square meters.
- November 3, 20172017, 06,07-2017,06,09 DPN RUBBER went to Shanghai to attend the China (Shanghai) international marine technology and equipment exhibition.OCEN2015 has more than 400 exhibitors from 65 countries and r...view
- March 29, 20181. Processing of inlay reinforcement plateThere are currently four main methods for steel plate-rubber bonding: rigid adhesive bonding, phosphorus sulfide direct bonding, isocyanate bonding, and comme...view
- October 23, 2018The rubber fender may not be well understood by many people who do not know much about marine supplies, but the rubber fender is very important and essential in marine supplies because it is a protective device that protects ships from the impact force whview
- August 20, 2018Rubber seal strips are seal strips made of rubber. It is mainly used in the fields of automobiles, machinery, doors and windows, and plays a role in preventing dust, insects, water, fixing, sound insu...view
- March 27, 2018In the bridge project, bearings need to be set at both ends of the beam bridge span. The main function of the bearing is to reliably transmit all loads (including dead load and live load) on the span ...view
- February 4, 2018With the development of shipping industry, there is more and more demand for quay and marine fenders, thus the requirements for fender functions are also getting higher than before. Among various fend...view