How to Transport and Store Rubber Fenders?
1. The transportation method of rubber fender is car transportation.
2. During the loading and unloading process, the fender shall be adopted the correct lifting method, shall be kept clean, shall not fall into a collision, and shall be stably placed without a hard object hook, thorn, plan, or fender.
3. The goods that have been placed are to be solid to ensure that the goods does not shift or loose during the transport process.
4. After the goods arrive at the designated site, unload them with suitable lifting equipment to avoid damage and collision.
5. When storing rubber fender products, avoid direct sunlight, avoid rain and snow, and avoid contact with acids, alkaline, oils, organic solvents, and other substances. The temperature of the stock is kept at -15°C to 40°C, 1 meter away from the heat source.
6. The storage space of the fenders is approximately 400 square meters.
- July 10, 2018The plate rubber bearings can be divided into rectangular plate rubber bearings, circular plate rubber bearings, spherical plate rubber bearings, and circular plate rubber bearings. The product is mai...view
- July 10, 2018When the inflatable rubber fender is leaking, we usually have to do the following treatment. To find a place to support the jack, pressure is required to reach 8 to 16 kg per square centimeter (for ex...view
- April 14, 2018Rubber is characterized by both high elasticity and high viscosity. The elasticity of rubber is produced by the changes in the conformation of its crimped molecules. The interplay of rubber molecules ...view
- March 29, 2018A rubber fender, also known as a rubber armor, is installed on a dock or ship to absorb the collision energy between the ship and the dock or when the ship is docked or moored, and to protect the ship...view
- March 29, 20181. The ship is overloadedThis kind of damage often occurs in rubber fenders, especially in some old rubber fenders, and often cracks in the weak parts of the structure. Cracks are generally in the dir...view
- February 4, 2018Generally, according to the structure, the rubber fender can be divided into two categories: floating rubber fender and solid rubber fender.Solid rubber fender (non-floating type) has a longer applica...view