Detailed Explanation of EPDM Rubber Seal
EPDM is a copolymer of ethylene and propylene. Therefore, heat resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, and stability are excellent, but sulphur and sulfur cannot be added. In order to solve this problem, a small amount of the third component with a double-stranded chain is introduced on the EP main chain and can be added with sulfur as EPDM. The general use temperature is -50~150°C. Excellent resistance to polar solvents such as alcohols and ketones. In addition, it has good resistance to weathering and ozone resistance, excellent water resistance and resistance to chemical compounds, but can use alcohols and ketones, high-temperature vapor, with a good impermeability to gas. Hydrogenated Nitrile removes some of the double bonds after hydrogenation in NBR. After hydrogenation, its temperature resistance and weather resistance are much higher than those of normal NBR, and its oil resistance is similar to NBR. The general use temperature range is -25~150 °C. The advantage is that it has better abrasion resistance than nitrile rubber, and it has excellent corrosion resistance, tensile resistance, tear resistance and compressibility. It has good resistance to ozone and other atmospheric conditions and is generally suitable for washing or dishwashing detergents. Butyl Rubber is a polymerization of isobutylene with a small amount of isoprene. Methyl steric hindrance molecules move less than other polymers, so they have less gas permeability, high resistance to heat, sunlight, and ozone, good electrical insulation, resistance to polar solvents, and general use temperature The range is -54-110 °C. The advantage is that it is impervious to most common gases and has good resistance to sunlight and odors. It can be exposed to animal or vegetable oils or to gasifiable chemicals.
If you want to get the high-quality rubber fender strip , please come to Dolphin Rubber.
- March 29, 20181. The transportation method of rubber fender is car transportation.2. During the loading and unloading process, the fender shall be adopted the correct lifting method, shall be kept clean, shall not ...view
- August 23, 2018Anchor bolts are anchoring components that are anchored to the base material by connecting parts, divided into mechanical anchors and chemical anchors, which are derived from JGJ145-2013 "post anchora...view
- May 17, 2018W Type Fender is an improvisation of the Arch and Flat Top Arch Fender. As these type fenders have a wider face, the hull pressure is relatively low as compared to both Arch and Flat Top Arch Fenders....view
- February 4, 2018When maintaining marine dock fenders, the marine transportation may be delayed in different degree. However, marine transportation cannot be delayed so long time in the fast-paced loading dock. In ord...view
- July 10, 2018The inflatable rubber fender is a very large proportion of the rubber fender. What are the differences between the rubber materials used in the rubber fender?The rubber content of the rubber fender is...view
- July 10, 2018The completion and operation of world energy Qinhuangdao port coal terminal and the quality of rubber fenders always limit the use of the production berth, persecute the safety of the dock and ship pi...view