Rubber Fender Introduction
Rubber fender, also known as rubber apron, is installed on wharf or ship to absorb collision energy between ships and wharfs or ships when they are onshore or mooring, so as to protect ships and wharfs from damage.
Generally, the rubber fender can be divided into two categories according to the structure: solid rubber fender (non-floating) and floating rubber fender.
Solid rubber fender (non-floating type) is an early application and wide application of the dock ship anti-collision equipment. According to the force condition of rubber fender, it can be divided into shear type, rotating type, and compression type. According to the structure of the fender, the solid rubber fender can be divided into D type, conical, drum type, fan, rectangular, cylindrical fender and so on.
Floating rubber fender can float freely on the surface of the water, according to the different internal buffer medium, it can be divided into: inflatable rubber fender, filled rubber fender.
The inflatable rubber fender uses compressed air as the medium and uses the compressed air to do work to consume the collision energy. Foam filled fender is also called solid polyurethane fender, and the internal buffer media are mainly closed cell foam materials, such as foamed EVA, foamed polyurethane and foam rubber.
The floating rubber fender is a new-type fender equipment. Compared with the solid rubber fender, the floating rubber fender is mainly characterized by high compression deformation, large energy absorption, small reaction force, self-floating and easy installation. It is usually applied to ship to ship, ship to a wharf and other occasions; Because of its self - floating characteristics, it is particularly suitable for the installation of a wharf with a large tidal level. The filled rubber fender is especially suitable for the application in the bad environment because of its advantages of maintenance free, long life and so on.
- March 26, 2018In view of the recent problems with many new customers purchasing boat rubber fenders, the following suggestions are proposed when dismantling the existing marine rubber fenders and problems that are ...view
- February 4, 2018This technique is applicable to the rubber fender on the side board of the ship. The technical content of rubber fender installation:The raw material of the steel rubber fender shall be the same as th...view
- July 10, 2018The role of rubber bridge bearing in the bridge:1. Reduce the impact of load on the bridge foundation;2. When the bridge heats up and shrinks, relative sliding occurs between the column and the founda...view
- March 27, 2018In order to greatly improve the service life of the dock fenders, we need to make some effort for daily maintenance. The following Guangzhou Haoyu rubber fender manufacturers will analyze the relevant...view
- July 10, 2018The damping cushions and buffer blocks used in the construction of the bridge house bases of the company are made of stainless steel wire made of special rubber materials. This material has the charac...view
- November 3, 20172017, 06,07-2017,06,09 DPN RUBBER went to Shanghai to attend the China (Shanghai) international marine technology and equipment exhibition.OCEN2015 has more than 400 exhibitors from 65 countries and r...view