Detailed Explanation of EPDM Rubber Seal
EPDM is a copolymer of ethylene and propylene. Therefore, heat resistance, aging resistance, ozone resistance, and stability are excellent, but sulphur and sulfur cannot be added. In order to solve this problem, a small amount of the third component with a double-stranded chain is introduced on the EP main chain and can be added with sulfur as EPDM. The general use temperature is -50~150°C. Excellent resistance to polar solvents such as alcohols and ketones. In addition, it has good resistance to weathering and ozone resistance, excellent water resistance and resistance to chemical compounds, but can use alcohols and ketones, high-temperature vapor, with a good impermeability to gas. Hydrogenated Nitrile removes some of the double bonds after hydrogenation in NBR. After hydrogenation, its temperature resistance and weather resistance are much higher than those of normal NBR, and its oil resistance is similar to NBR. The general use temperature range is -25~150 °C. The advantage is that it has better abrasion resistance than nitrile rubber, and it has excellent corrosion resistance, tensile resistance, tear resistance and compressibility. It has good resistance to ozone and other atmospheric conditions and is generally suitable for washing or dishwashing detergents. Butyl Rubber is a polymerization of isobutylene with a small amount of isoprene. Methyl steric hindrance molecules move less than other polymers, so they have less gas permeability, high resistance to heat, sunlight, and ozone, good electrical insulation, resistance to polar solvents, and general use temperature The range is -54-110 °C. The advantage is that it is impervious to most common gases and has good resistance to sunlight and odors. It can be exposed to animal or vegetable oils or to gasifiable chemicals.
If you want to get the high-quality rubber fender strip , please come to Dolphin Rubber.
- February 9, 2018Rubber fenderThe fender, also known as wood protection, is installed on a dock or ship to absorb and buffer the collision energy of a ship's mooring. It can protect ships and wharf from damage. It is ...view
- March 27, 2018Bridge rubber pads, also referred to as rubber pads, are also known as shock-absorbing rubber pads, rubber cushions, etc. It has sufficient vertical rigidity to reliably transmit the reaction force of...view
- August 23, 2018Anchor bolts have the following types:(1) Expansion anchor boltThe expansion anchor bolt uses the relative movement of the cone and the expansion piece (or expansion sleeve) to expand the expansion pi...view
- August 23, 2018Anchor bolts refer to the general term of all post anchoring components, which are very wide. It is divided into metal anchor bolt and non-metal anchor bolt according to different raw materials. Accor...view
- March 29, 2018As a large-scale ship fender device, since it is equipped with a crash plate that makes the outer plate of the vessel with low pressure, it has a complicated structure compared to the conventional uni...view
- July 10, 2018The role of rubber bridge bearing in the bridge:1. Reduce the impact of load on the bridge foundation;2. When the bridge heats up and shrinks, relative sliding occurs between the column and the founda...view